RAE Systems MultiRAE IR
Call 866-451-2257 for Pricing and Configuration
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
We know our products!
Product and System Support
Right tool for the job
Free U.S. Shipping
Purchases over $100
RAE Systems MultiRAE IR
The MultiRAE IR combines a PID (Photoionization Detector) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensor with O2, LEL, and one specific toxic gas sensor in one compact monitor with sampling pump. The MultiRAE IRs versatility allows it to replace a wide range of monitors, saving training and maintenance costs. The MultiRAE IR is quickly and easily changed from a sophisticated technician instrument to a simple text or display only monitor. The same monitor can be used as a personal monitor, a hand-held sniffer or as a continuous, operational area monitor for use in applications such as indoor air quality and industrial hygiene.
- O2, LEL, PID, CO2, and any plug-in smart toxic sensors: CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3, PH3
- 0-20,000 ppm measurement of CO2 using our patented non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- 0-2,000 ppm measurement of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) with 0.1 ppm resolution
- Measure more chemicals than with any other PID: With over 60 Correction Factors built into the MultiRAE IR memory and the largest printed list of Correction Factors in the world (300+), RAE Systems offers the ability to accurately measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID!
- Drop-in Battery: When work schedules require putting in more than the 12 hours supplied by the advanced Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery, the drop in alkaline pack supplied with every MultiRAE IR allows you to finish the job.
- User friendly screens make it easy to use for simple applications and flexible enough for sophisticated options.
- Rugged Rubber Boot: The standard rubber boot helps assure that the MultiRAE IR survives the bumps and knocks of tough field use.
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 (30m) horizontally or vertically. Liquid trap and automatic low flow alarm protect the MultiRAE IR from damage.
- Large keys are operable even with 3 layers of gloves
- Easy-to-read display with backlight
- Store up to 80 hours of data at one minute interval for all 5 sensors for download to PC (with the optional datalogging).
- Loud audible alarm that varies for different alarm conditions and an optional external vibration alarm for noisy areas
- Indoor Air Quality
- Beverage and Brewery
- Food Industry
- Respirable Breathing Air Testing